Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

4 simple goals

1. Make my room pretty- I have never been able to keep my room clean for the life of me but the fall of 2010 will/must bring a change. I plan on cleaning up my room, painting my walls, and putting up white shelves that have been sitting in the garage forever. I can do this.

2. Finish homework before Sundays- I want to finish all of my homework before Sunday so that my Sabbath will actually be a day of rest. It is never very fun to wait till the last minute to finish my homework and this goal will help me accomplish things ahead of time.

3. Start selling my wares- For the past year I have dreamt of selling things I make on etsy and now it is time to take the plunge. This goal includes making time for making and all that goes along with selling crafts. Taking pictures, uploading pictures, keeping up with what I make and what I (hopefully) sell. Of course, attempting to sell products does not mean products will be sold, but now is the time to take a chance.

4. Read for fun- I am going to be reading a crazy amount for school, but I want to make sure that amongst all of the chapters upon chapters of textbooks that I get to read something that makes me happy. There are plenty of unread books sitting in my room waiting to be read that have nothing to do with Education.

No comments:

Post a Comment