Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Four Simple Goals: Reevaluated

So, I have found out that I need to reevaluate my goals because they are far from simple. They are still goals that I will keep in mind and work towards, but they are more for the future than this semester.

New Four Simple goals:


1. Working out- I need to engage in some sort of intentional physical activity everyday. I am going to keep learning how to ride a bike, walk, and try to do "Namaste Yoga" a couple times.
2. Craft/Art- I have not been working on anything crafty or drawing in the slightest amount. I need to get to work on something! I have a scarf I need to finish for a friend, a granny square blanket to make, and plenty of other ideas I need to work on. 
3. Housekeeping- I need to wash dishes, vacuum, clean, and such waaaaay more than I do. I intend on living on my own and I need to be able to do all of these things. Plus I need to help my mom out, she is a very important person to me.
4. Get homework done- I have been getting my homework done, but I have done A LOT of lolly-gagging in the process. I will be able to do so much more with my time if I get things accomplished and not waste time complaining about how I have to do it.


I think those should work.


On another note, I want a border terrier:

No comments:

Post a Comment