Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Brownie Starflex

Today I went back to an antique store to get a five dollar Savoy Mark II but instead came out with this...
I am an extreme amateur when it comes to photography, so there isn't really anything I could technically tell you about this camera. All I know is that I am really excited to figure things out.


I took the prior picture as well as the following pictures through the top of the Brownie with my point and shoot. I took them in like five minutes because I am just so excited I wanted to share. 





   This is what the camera is pointed towards. It is a sculpture I did using paper clay, wire, white and black acrylic paint,  and the top of a round box.


My Brownie almost had a near fatal accident in the taking of this last picture but luckily nothing was hurt or broken.

1 comment: